Monday 1 July 2013

Bows

There's one thing in Matilda's wardrobe that I love more than rompers (seriously) and that's her hair bows.

I was lucky enough to have some 4d scans during pregnancy and each time there were comments that she had a lot of hair (they weren't kidding). So naturally I started buying bows..

Small ones


Large ones


Ones on headbands.



I tried to stop but Its become an addiction.

I searched high and low for a reliable supplier and finally I found a little website that are amazing!



The baby bow boutique sell all kinds of hair clips for babies and toddlers and its so exciting when one of their little packages comes through the door*

Mummy's with girls head over and take a look, just be careful not to get in too deep.



*i am aware that I should get out more but it's not hard to get excited when the highlight of your day is a massive burp after the evening feed!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment