Thursday 11 July 2013

First day at the beach

Ok I hear you.. Enough of the soppy stuff!

Well at the weekend we decided to head to the beach, so we packed Matilda's amazing Next tutu swimming costume and took the plunge (I know, I know)


I spent the time terrified that she was going to get too hot or burn (through factor 50+ suncream), but other than that it was great.




She dipped her toes in the sea and was totally not fazed by the coldness of it (I was but that's another matter).



It was also a great opportunity to get some pictures of me with Matilda- I'm terrified of the camera but after reading a blog post by a friend (thanks Em) I know I'll regret not having the pictures when she grows up.



We also managed some sneaky pictures of Matilda with the daddy :)




I'm loving this weather and can't wait to spend my summers making sandcastles and playing in the sea :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment