Friday 28 June 2013

Matilda's modelling debut

On Tuesday Matilda took part in her first modelling shoot. I was a bit scared about baby modelling but it was totally relaxed and lovely.



She was modelling the autumn/winter collection for a website/catalogue called The essential one - and for all my mama friends you need to check it out! The clothes are lovely and I can't wait to buy from the new collection.

Karen the owner of the company has just sent across some sneaky peek pics and I must say they are stunning!





So proud of my little sweetpea! :) x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Aww she looks so gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the catalogue, how fab would it be if they shared the pics for a national magazine? eeeeeekk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there will be pics of then together! I can't wait either x

    ReplyDelete